Episode 1: A Levels and Beyond

Posted: Friday 13 November 2015 by Hellllbender in Labels: , , , , ,
2

Some of you will remember these events. Some will be able to relate to them. Some will only be able to enjoy. This is the pilot episode of the reminiscences of my university life. Each audio episode will be accompanied by a transcription, wherein I will try my best to retain the expression of the original Urdu version, however as is obvious, there is only so much accuracy that a translation can attain. 

Permit me to regale you...




"This is about those times when I used to study in university. Or you can say this is about those times when I used to be found in the university from 9 am to 5 pm, 5 days a week. In fact, in the beginning, 6 days a week would be spent in the university because nust had built a new campus in Islamabad, which could not be completed on time. Therefore the university opened with a delay of several months, the penalty for which we paid by attending classes on Saturdays for a long time. Later we came to know that hardly anything got done on time in nust. But back then, nust’s international ranking was 376 and the distance from my house was only a few kilometres, therefore at that juncture of life, I, like any other young student of that age, thanked God for my admission and began to eagerly await the commencement of my engineering degree. Then for the next several years, I eagerly awaited the end of the same, but that’s for another time."



2 comments:

  1. Unknown says:

    Looking forward to episode 2, great work.

  1. Thank you. Episode 2 has been written, I just need to record it now. Stay tuned to the facebook page to get immediate updates:

    https://www.facebook.com/TheRogueStudents/