Try Kindness

Posted: Wednesday 30 October 2013 by Hellllbender in
0



Before reading this, I want everyone to know I am not writing this because I am a wanna be attention seeker. I am not writing this to degrade anyone or to support anyone. I am just writing this because I remember a hadith that said:

“Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart — and that is the weakest of faith.”

Yesterday an article was posted here about a friend of mine written by a friend of mine highlighting some personal traits of the former. I know the blogger meant it as a joke. Maybe he didn’t know that everyone else would not necessarily find it as much fun. Or maybe he didn't know that person well enough and based his opinions on hearsay. Well I don't know what was in his mind when he wrote that article but what i do know for sure is that the blogger is a nice person who would never do anything to hurt anyone's feelings and he thought it would only be taken as a joke and nothing more.

Now about the person discussed. I know people find him annoying and irksome, but he is not only that. He is the person who will always be there when no one else is, I am saying this from personal experience. He is the person whom if you call at 3:00 am, he won't be mad at you for calling so late but would ask you what the problem was. I can post a lot of examples here but i don't want you all to think I am in love with him. I just wanted to say that we are not perfect. Everyone has his weaknesses and strengths so we should not judge someone just because they sin differently than us.

I know a lot of you will even judge me for writing this blog. But judging people you don't know for things you don't understand is just really stupid. Judging the person does not define who they are it defines who you are.

There is already a lot of hate in the world and what we all can do is bring some love back in the world, and that can come only by discouraging the bad things and encouraging the good things. If you start judging everyone you won't get time to love them. At the end i want to share a quote that can literally change your life if you try to act on it.

“There is a lot of distance between Human Being and Being Human.  Let’s take one step every day to get closer to it"

And at last a paragraph for some hypocrites who can't stop their blabbering about people in the real world and become social angels on Facebook. Guys the greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be. Remember this hadith:

“The thing I fear most for my Ummah is the eloquent hypocrite"

Peace Out.

No Hard Feelings.


Written by: Daniyal Ali


0 comments: