Journal Entry #3

Posted: Wednesday 17 July 2013 by Hellllbender in
0

Editor’s Note: This article is the sequel to the following articles sent to us by the same anonymous person: 


__________

I borrowed my friend’s digital camera and took snaps of the boy’s drawings that I found between the two stuck pages in his diary.
There were four drawings.


The first drawing shows a hallway or some sort of corridor leading to a, what seems to me, a crude drawing of a door with a weird drawing of an eye or lamp done on top of it. The floor is drawn in a weird manner with random specks and lines. The two side walls and floor have words written on them each. On the left I could make out the word as “Team”, on the right the word seems to be “Fell” and on top the word seems to be “Stump”. I have yet to understand what these words mean or imply.



The second drawing is of the playground I mentioned in the previous entry. There seem to be three trees, a see-saw with two children riding on it and a couple of empty swings and on the right of the see-saw there is the drawing of two stick figures. One has been pointed by the arrow and seems to be the father but the seemingly incomplete stick figure to the right of the father’s stick figure is well stretched out and the arms are not shown, either they were deliberately not shown or due to some other reason.




The third drawing shows a table with something obviously placed on it. A chair is drawn beside it with the boy’s own stick figure shown standing (or sitting) on it. Behind the table is the stick figure of the boy’s mother with stuff in both her hands. There is a square drawn on the upper right corner containing a curve and 4 crudely drawn dots of some sort.



The fourth drawing completed sailed over my head. I couldn’t make out heads or tails of what is shown here. There seems to be a dotted circle and two perpendicular lines intersecting inside it. Both lines seem to have the tail of an arrow on both ends. At the bottom of the picture there seems to be a desktop computer, at least that’s what I figured it to be. This picture is by far the queerest of the four.
I read through the boy’s diary hoping to find information regarding these drawings. So far I didn’t find anything but I will post any findings related to these drawings if I stumble upon them.




Written by: Anonymous


0 comments: